What: MedTech Boston Google Glass Challenge Winners Exhibition
Where: Google Boston Headquarters, 3 Cambridge Center, Cambridge, MA 02142 (Kendall/MIT T Stop on the Red Line)
Schedule of Events:
- 6:00-6:15pm: Introductions from Jennifer Joe, MD, Editor-in-Chief of MedTech Boston and CEO of Medstro; and Sony Salzman, Managing Editor of MedTech Boston
- 6:15-6:20pm: Introductions from Don Schwartz, Chief Explorer at VectorSpect and Organizer of Google Glass New England
- 6:20-6:30pm: Introductions from other sponsors
- 6:30-6:40pm: Keynote from Rafael Grossmann, MD, Multi-talented surgeon and Early Glass Explorer, introduction to the semi-finalists
- 6:40-6:50pm: Keynote from Nayan Jain, White House Innovation Fellow and Early Glass Explorer
- 6:50-7:25pm: Meet the MedTech Boston Google Glass Semi-finalists, 5 minute demonstrations with audience questions
Click here for a list of the finalists.
- 7:25-7:30pm: Finalists announced- Grossmann, Jain, Ryan, and Horng make announcement
- 7:30-7:40pm: Keynote from Steven Horng, MD, MMSc, FACEP, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Emergency and Informatics Physician
- 7:40-8:30pm: Panelist Discussion, Q&A
- 8:30-9:00pm: Networking reception with wine, beer and hors d’oeuvres
What’s it All About?
After 2 months and 3 rounds of our MedTech Google Glass Challenge semi-finals, the winners will be unveiled at a live event on April 23, 2014. MedTech Boston has paired up with Google Glass New England and Google to host the MedTech Boston Google Glass Challenge Winners Exhibition.
Prepare yourself for a delightful and exciting night of Google Glass Healthcare innovators and experts! Each expert and panelist is a top notch, well published actively practicing clinician currently using Glass in their clinical practices and understands the pros and cons like no other. Bring your questions for our panel because we want to make sure they are answered! Also stick around to network with our experts while snacking on light bites and enjoying beer and wine at the famous Boston Google Headquarters itself!
In The News
VentureBeat.com, “Forceps? Scapel? Google Glass?
Business Intelligence Solutions, “Top Three Healthcare Trends in ehealth“
Twitter tag: #GGMed14
Latest posts by James Ryan (see all)
- Upcoming Events in Medical Innovation (July 20, 2014) - July 18, 2014
- Can we hack large academic medical center silos (#hackmed)? - July 13, 2014
- Boston to represent at SXSW V2V: Hacking Academic Medical Center Silos (#HackMed) - July 12, 2014