* $100/assessment, $700-900/day, $3500-5000/week
* Flexible schedule: any time Mon-Sat, 9a-6p
* Short Term, Stop Gap, Part Time or Long Term basis
* In-home assessments
* Prescheduled H&P’s / HRA’s
* Airfare, Hotel, Rental Car, Malpractice, Per Diem provided
* Independent Contractor, 1099 position (locum)
* MD or DO only
If you have any upcoming availability, or if you know of any colleagues who may be interested, please contact me as soon as possible and send me your CV.
* Established, private Orthopedic practice seeking additional Orthopedic Surgeon to join group.
* Fellowship trained in Foot & Ankle required.
* Larger single specialty orthopaedic surgery group. There is no one else doing foot and ankle. All patients will be referred to you.
* Group also employees PAs to assist with patients and hospital.
* Privileges in two hospitals. Main hospital is state of the art facility. Level III trauma, diverse patient base, strong family health center.
* Partnership after 2 years or less. Excellent Call schedule. All physicians share in call.
* Competitive salary based on experience.
* Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
* Area info: A beautiful Boston suburb that has it all from golfing to equestrian, from art galleries and museums to outdoor sporting activities, from ice skating to sailing, from historical preservation to sporting events, fine dining and much more.
This state-of-the-art community hospital features a 21 bed emergency center that sees an annual visit volume of over 26K. In joining this growing hospital employed group you will enjoy a schedule that allows for a great work/life balance, competitive compensation and a robust benefits package.
Located in a safe and friendly, family-oriented community known for its affordable cost-of-living and well-regarded public and private schools. This convenient location provides access to all New England has to offer from ski areas to the Seacoast, offering abundant outdoor recreational resources.
* Massachusetts ties a plus but not a prerequisite.
* Candidate can expect to do all joint procedures including anterior hip.
* New grads or experienced physicians (out of training 10 years or less) welcome to apply.
* Tremendous potential! Will be taking on patients from retiring physician.
* Group has 2 offices.
* Privileges in 2 hospitals. Hospitals are 1 mile apart. Main hospital is building $43 million dollar OR facility. Facility to include fast track, outpatient surgery, and full service OR. State of the art radiology suites, diverse patient base, strong family health center.
* Excellent shared call 1:9. Cover one hospital when on call.
* Competitive starting salary depending upon experience. Sign on bonus. Productivity incentives.
* Full benefits package includes 4 weeks vacation, automobile allowance, paid malpractice, health, dental, disability, retirement, etc.
* SHORT partnership track.
* Sorry, not a visa opportunity. Area info: This Boston suburb has it all from golfing to equestrian, from art galleries and museums to outdoor sporting activities, from ice skating to sailing, from historical preservation to sporting events.
Jim Ryan has spent the past 20 years building global markets for US-based telecommunications and enterprise technology companies. Mr. Ryan exited five startups (2 IPOs, 2 acquisitions, 1 Chapter 11) and now uses his expertise as one of the three founding partners of Farpoint Ventures helping startups from the US quickly build global sales channels and bring in revenues from overseas markets. Mr. Ryan has closed over $1B in export business for startups.Mr. Ryan holds a Bachelor's degree from Harvard University and a Master's degree from Osaka University. He is a native speaker of Japanese, and is conversational in Mandarin Chinese and French.In between meetings, he has climbed Mt. Rainier three times, finished the Boston Marathon and Cape Cod Marathon, climbed Mt. Washington in all four seasons and hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon 10 times. He holds a Private Pilot license and enjoys flying his Cessna 172 around New England and beyond.
Send this to a friend