How might we re-imagine chronic disease management enabled by technology? Submit your idea and enter the Connected Health Innovation Challenge now!
Applications are now open until August 11th.
What is Connected Health Innovation Challenge (CHIC) and why are we doing it? CHIC invites you to submit your early-stage ideas and concepts featuring technology-enabled solutions that challenge the status-quo of care delivery for chronic disease management beyond the clinical setting. Too often, ideas with real potential to impact our healthcare system never make it into reality. Through CHIC, Partners Connected Health is changing that by bringing together the collective intelligence of the Partners community to accelerate the development of disruptive, patient-centric, and connected health solutions to radically improve the lives of our patients.
Who can apply?
This challenge is open to all teams of three or more members with at least one Partners HealthCare-affiliated member, and is an ideal way to advance your idea using a human-centric approach.
How does it Work?
1. From the pool of applicants, judges select four teams that receive a two-day Design Thinking workshop. The teams are paired with experts from Partners Connected Health Innovation team (User-centered Design, Software development, Clinical research and Data Science & Analytics) and learn to apply the principles and practices of Design Thinking in healthcare to transform their early-stage ideas into viable business pitches.
2. These four teams then present their pitches to a panel of judges in a live Pitch-off event where one team is selected for the grand prize: additional UCD services (valued at up to $200K) to develop their idea from concept to early prototype. Winners also showcase their progress and results at the 2017 PCHA Connected Health Conference in October.
How do we find out more?
1. Go to our website
3. Subscribe for updates through our mailing list here
4. We will have “Innovation-on-the-Go” booths to give out more information and engage you in some quick design activities at:
i. 06/12 (11.00am – 2.00pm);
ii. 07/13 (4.00pm – 6.00pm);
iii. 08/02 (8.00am – 10.00am)
i. 06/22 (11.00 – 2.00pm);
ii. 08/07 (11.30 – 2.00pm)
i. 06/28 (10.00am – 12.30pm)
ii. 07/25 (10.00am – 1.00pm)
i. Dates TBD
e. Let us if you want us to bring our “Innovation-on-the-Go” booth to your hospital or clinic
5. Check out what we did last year in this CHIC 2016 video.
Send this to friend