Home » Events » Join us at Health Care Innovations & Investment Summit, April 29-May 2 in DC!

Join us at Health Care Innovations & Investment Summit, April 29-May 2 in DC!

The Summit will connect  digital health venture capitalists, corporate VCs, angel investors, technology transfer professionals, senior executives of early stage and emerging growth companies, digital health incubators, accelerators and premier service providers.
Whether you are an investor seeking access to new, early or growth stage deals, or a CEO or Founder of a new venture looking for funding, visibility and growth, Health Care Innovations & Investment Summit is one event you would not want to miss.

Join our presentations and panel discussions on: 
•          Recent Digital Health M&A Trends
•          Hospital Venture Capital Funding: What You Need To Know
•          Investment Opportunities in Artificial Intelligence in Health Care
•          Digital Health Investments in the Current Political Landscape
•          Health Insurance Venture Capital Funding
•          Digital Health Investment Trends

To view the complete speaker line-up and congress agenda visit and download from our website.

Health Innovation Startup Pitch Competition
Connect with leading digital health startups that have promising innovations that are expected to have a big impact on the industry at large. Our pitch competition consists of 8 vetted startups with traction who deliver pitches to a panel of diverse investors.

Take $200 off your registration. 

Use promo code MTB200 & reserve your seat before Friday, March 23, 2018.

For an immediate reservation, RESERVE ONLINE. or call +1 781-939-2400 

To qualify and take advantage of the Health Innovators rate, please call our Customer Service team at 800-767-9499 or email wcreg@worldcongress.com

Leah D'Sa

Leah D’Sa is a Junior studying Writing, Literature, and Publishing at Emerson College. She is currently a copyeditor for the school newspaper the Berkeley Beacon as well as Poetry Editor for the literary magazine the Emerson Review. She is looking to begin her career with health technology writing as she seeks to combine her lifelong love of writing and science.