This half-day workshop is designed for professionals learning about the complexities of clinical trials and how to bring a new therapeutic to market. We have prepared an interactive, case-based learning experience to help participants better understand how to create a clinical development strategy, and how to manage in the face of unexpected challenges. Participants will actively make decisions about the trajectory of a specific clinical development project, and will have pieces of Mark’s real life journey revealed step by step through the case discussion.
Breakfast will be provided at registration.
Who should attend:
– Biomedical researchers
– Early career clinical researchers
– Biotech business development professionals
What you will learn:
– Prioritizing and selecting clinical development projects
– Creating and using target product profiles
– Deciding on the right clinical trial strategy for your indication
– Addressing unexpected challenges during the clinical development process
Send this to a friend