The boom of virtual and augmented reality in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries is a major growth area for XR. However, there are still many regulatory challenges to overcome, and there are plenty of questions still to be answered. On Wednesday July 17, an expert panel of speakers will address the topic: VR & AR for Healthcare & Pharma – Overcome Challenges, Find Opportunities and Drive ROI.
Hear from a panel of experts discussing this topic:
• Fern Nibauer-Cohen, Director, Patient Engagement and Business Development, Penn Medicine
• Kyle Lum, VR and AR Project Lead, Biogen
• Walter Greenleaf, Medical VR / AR Expert, Stanford Virtual Human Interaction Lab
Moderated by: Bob Fine, Founder, VR Voice
• What are the best applications and which XR technologies are best suited?
• Benefits and challenges: How is healthcare being transformed? Where is it not ready?
• Looking at market growth and gaps to exploit
• How is ROI being measured and who’s gaining the most benefit from XR across healthcare?
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to hear about real life scenarios, anecdotes and advice, as well as get your pressing questions answered by the webinar panel. Join this exclusive event on Wednesday July 17 at 9.00am PT / 12.00pm ET / 5.00pm BST – if you can’t join live, sign up now to receive the recordings later.
Send this to a friend